Sunday, June 23, 2013

Preview for Selena Jones: The Hunt Featuring Sherlock Holmes

Here is my newest preview for Selena Jones: The Hunt Featuring Sherlock Holmes. This includes the letter at the beginning of my book, the prologue, and chapter one. This is a very rough draft, so please excuse anything that may be incorrect or any errors you see. There are parts that I have left out or taken out for this preview only.  I also do not have chapter one titled yet. No titles have been given to my chapters. I have only numbered them at this point. Editing has not been done yet. There is grey on the sides because I have notes on my document and cropped my document as a PDF just to post on here. I do hope you enjoy the unedited opening of Selena Jones: The Hunt. Click below:

The Hunt
The link will take you to my site where the preview is posted. I couldn't get the full PDF to post here. Sorry, but you can view it by clicking on The Hunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment