Monday, May 27, 2013

Selena Jones:Trial and Error Featuring Sherlock Holmes...my page for my book

Here is a link to my website for my book. Just click the title of my book: Selena Jones: Trial and Error Featuring Sherlock Holmes.  There is a preview for chapter nine on my site. Feel free to email me with any questions or post back. My book is available in paperback and on Kindle. I am still waiting for final approval for it to go through on the Nook. Shouldn't be much longer for the iPad. It shows a link for the iBookstore and says it is available, but it still is not up yet. May be another week for the iPad.

   My book is about a woman who loses a close friend, her only friend, due to murder. She takes the matter into her own hands when the police are unable to find the men. When she fails to return, however, her maid becomes rather worried and requests the help of Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
   Holmes finds Selena but realizes he has seen her before and she is no ordinary woman. Who is she? Holmes is not all too happy with her working alone and going after these men, but he is intrigued as to how she has managed to do what she has done.
    Selena finds herself in more trouble than she bargained for when she receives a threatening letter that relates back to the men. She can not let well enough alone. As before, she ventures out on her own and this time finds herself in over her head.
   Both Holmes and Selena must find links between an old acquaintance of hers and the men who had been after her. But will this lead to more trouble? They find themselves split up and now on a mission to save a dear old friend. The trap has been set but for whom? If only they had left well enough alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment